Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's About Time!

Ha! It's only taken me four months to finally post something on my blog! LOL! As you all know, life has been quite busy these past few months and I'd like to give y'all a little update all the way from Abilene :0)

ITALY
Our orders to Italy have been canceled! It was a bit surprising, but I am so glad that we will be staying in Texas! What's really scary is that I ended up having Levi the day we were supposed to fly to Italy! Who knows if I would have gone into labor while in the air (that's a scary thought)! So now, after Hilario finishes up his contract with the Air Force, we will be moving to Fort Worth. We're hoping to be there by August of this year! YAY! I can't wait to be near family and friends again...it's too bad NJ isn't closer to Fort Worth...(we've missed you Stacy!)


Levi Rylan Flores
Our new little bundle of joy, Levi, was born on January 27th and weighed 5lbs 2oz! He decided to come 5 weeks early and caught me by surprise one night! I guess these Flores boys don't want to miss a thing! :) But you know, I really can't complain because both pregnancies were practically flawless (aside from them being premature) and I had no major complications during the labor and delivery. Now, both boys are happy and healthy! Levi is growing so fast and Rio finally said his first word..."Baby" :) I am one proud momma! 


Rio's Birthday Celebration!
Rio turned a year old on February 9th and we had a little family get together over the weekend. I am so grateful my mom, Chuy, Lisa, Isaiah, Mayah, Jeff and Sue were able to make it to Abilene to celebrate Rio's first birthday! Y'all should have seen him! He was having the time of this life with his cousins! There's nothing like spending quality time with those you love most. Here are a few pictures from that weekend:




And this completes my first official post! Woo-hoo! Hope y'all enjoyed! :0)


2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo Lisa!! I am so excited to be the first to comment on your blog. Thank you so much for sharing. Oh my goodness, I am blown away at how much Rio has grown up! He's a big boy already and no longer a little baby. He's standing and probably cruising around the house holding on to furniture huh? Real soon he is going to be letting go and walking. Que lindo mi niƱo. The toys he got look like so much fun. The pictures of Levi make my arms ache to hold him. He's so handsome, just like his big brother. Lisa, I am so glad that you and your little family will be moving back to Fort Worth soon. This means we have a better chance of seeing each other when I am in town. I love you girly. We are praying for your family. Please pray for mine. Hugs and kisses. Keep the posts comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned how happy I am that you guys will be moving to Fort Worth later this year? Well, I AM!!!! I can't wait. Mayah said you should move next door to us so she can walk over and visit anytime she wanted. LOL.
    I'm so happy we were able to celebrate Rio's first birthday together. The kids had so much fun that weekend and we enjoyed the time as well. I'm glad I was able to finally meet sweet little Levi. Hard to imagine that this time next year, he will be the size Rio is right now. They really do grow like weeds. LOL
    Love you guys and miss y'all! Hope to see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie